Discover the classic fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty, like never before!
Let your little fairy princess rediscover the story of Sleeping Beauty while exploring the Fairy Tale Kingdom – a place where all of the famous fairy tales coexist and intertwine.
Inside the pages of this charming nursery book, you’ll discover:
• A simple and easy-to-understand approach to well-known and well-loved fairy tales told with a new twist
• Evocative, narrative text by author and literary agent Caroline Wakeman
• A colorful map of Verity’s Fairy Tale Kingdom
• A glossary to help first readers learn the new words they have read
• A fun, interactive quiz to remind children what they have seen and learned throughout the book
• Magical illustrations by up-and-coming illustrator Amy Zhing Sleeping Beauty, though not as you’ve heard it before
This enchanting early learning book retells the beloved fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty, with a twist! Youngsters can follow Verity and her fairy friends as they fight against evil. Children will love flipping through the pages of this captivating first book to find out if everyone lives happily ever after!
This social development book also teaches children the importance of telling the truth. Verity means truth, and that is exactly what she does, she tells the truth, ALL the time, and it often gets her into a lot of trouble!
Gorgeous characters, simple text, and a splash of humor make Verity Fairy and Sleeping Beauty
a captivating book to share. A perfect gift for young children to enjoy, it will spark curiosity and imagination, while gently encouraging conversation around the difference between right and wrong. It’s ideal for preschool learning.
Don’t let the fun stop - there are more titles to try!
Treasure storytime with your little one! This wonderful series from DK is perfect for parents who want to introduce their kids to popular fairy tales in a fun, fresh way. More books include Verity Fairy and Snow White
, Verity Fairy and Cinderella
, and Verity Fairy and Rapunzel
is a children's author, founder and CEO of Caroline Wakeman Literary Agency, and cofounder of Collaborate Agency, one of the UK's leading illustration agencies. Caroline has over 20 years of experience working in children's publishing and has worked with Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Octopus, Cambridge University Press, Pearson, and Quarto.