Magic. Mystery. Time-travel. This Christmas, travel to Camelot with Jack, Annie and The Magic Tree House in this holiday fantasy adventure from the #1 bestselling chapter book series of all time!
When Jack and Annie receive an invitation to spend Christmas Eve in Camelot-a magical place that exists only in myth and fantasy-they know they are in for their biggest adventure yet. What they don't know is that the invitation will send them on a quest to save Camelot. Can they succeed even though Camelot's greatest knights have failed?
Formerly numbered as Magic Tree House #29, the title of this book is now Magic Tree House Merlin Mission #1: Christmas in Camelot. The Merlin Missions books are more challenging adventures that will delight experienced readers who are fans of the original chapter book series!
The Magic Tree House series has been a favorite for over 25 years and is sure to inspire a love of reading—and adventure—in every child who joins Jack and Annie!
Did you know that there’s a Magic Tree House book for every kid?
• Magic Tree House: Adventures with Jack and Annie, perfect for readers who are just beginning chapter books
• Magic Tree House Graphic Novels: Jack and Annie's original adventures come to life with full-color, vibrant art, perfect for graphic novel fans and reluctant readers
• Merlin Missions: More challenging adventures for the experienced reader
• Super Edition: A longer and more dangerous adventure
• Fact Trackers: Nonfiction companions to your favorite Magic Tree House adventures
MARY POPE OSBORNE is the author of the New York Times
number one bestselling Magic Tree House series. She and her husband, writer Will Osborne (author of Magic Tree House: The Musical
), live in northwestern Connecticut with their three dogs. Ms. Osborne is also the coauthor of the companion Magic Tree House Fact Trackers series with Will, and with her sister, Natalie Pope Boyce.
SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children's opera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.