Magic. Mystery. Time-travel. Get whisked back in time in the magic tree house with Jack and Annie in this boxed set featuring books 5-8 of the #1 bestselling chapter book series!
Jack and Annie’s friend, Morgan le Fay, is in trouble! They must find four "M" things to free her from a spell. Their adventures take them to meet a ninja master in ancient Japan, flee a crocodile on the Amazon River, discover the cave people of the Ice Age, and blast off to the moon in the future. It’s a difficult and dangerous mission, but Jack and Annie will do anything to save a friend!
Books in this set include: Night of the Ninjas
(#5), Afternoon on the Amazon
(#6), Sunset of the Sabertooth
(#7), and Midnight on the Moon
The Magic Tree House series has been a beloved favorite for over 25 years and is sure to inspire a love of reading—and adventure—in every child who joins Jack and Annie!Did you know that there’s a Magic Tree House book for every kid?
• Magic Tree House: Adventures with Jack and Annie, perfect for readers who are just beginning chapter books
• Magic Tree House Graphic Novels: Jack and Annie's original adventures come to life with full-color, vibrant art, perfect for graphic novel fans and reluctant readers
• Merlin Missions: More challenging adventures for the experienced reader
• Super Edition: A longer and more dangerous adventure
• Fact Trackers: Nonfiction companions to your favorite Magic Tree House adventures
MARY POPE OSBORNE is the author of the New York Times
number one bestselling Magic Tree House series. She and her husband, writer Will Osborne (author of Magic Tree House: The Musical
), live in northwestern Connecticut with their three dogs. Ms. Osborne is also the coauthor of the companion Magic Tree House Fact Trackers series with Will, and with her sister, Natalie Pope Boyce.
SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children's opera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.