School’s out for summer, which means the summer reading fun is about to begin! With no homework or packed schedules to worry about, those long, lazy days of summer are the perfect time for kicking back with a good book.
Because summer reading can be both fun and educational, we’ve compiled everything you need to help kids read and learn over the summer months. Download our Rock ‘n’ Reading Adventure Park Reading Tracker for a fun, enriching reading experience that encourages kids to expand their reading horizons, and use our book recommendation lists to fulfill each prompt. Plus, find tips on stopping the summer slide, print out activities to keep kids entertained, explore funny audiobooks for families on the go, and so much more!
From the Fiction Ferris Wheel to the Reading Log Flume, kids of all ages will love coloring Rock ‘n’ Reading Adventure Park. Reading challenges add an extra layer of excitement and encourage kids to expand their reading interests.
SUMMER READING LISTS FOR ALL AGES
Discover stories that will have kids laughing, learning, and begging for repeat reads.
These imaginative stories entertain kids while inspiring beyond-the-book creative play and projects.
Explore books filled with magical creatures, adventure, and bravery.
Find swoon-worthy romance, page-turning thrillers, and epic fantasy stories.
- How to Help Your Kids Tackle Their Required Summer Reading
- The Best Learning Apps to Keep Kids Engaged All Summer
- 18 Great Learning Games for Car Trips
- Ways to Get Your Child Ready for Kindergarten This Summer
- Summer Learning Loss Prevention Tips for 6- to 8-Year-Olds
- 8 Ways to Prevent Tweens from Backsliding This Summer
- Read-Alouds and Activities to Inspire Screen-Free Summer Adventures
- Picture Books to Inspire Children to Get Outside and Explore
- Summer Printables and Activities for Kids
- 6 Easy Ways to Get Outside and Read This Summer
- Boredom-Busting Activity Books for Kids
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Library This Summer
- Free Mega Pack of Mad Libs