This summer will look different than most, and with many camps and vacations not happening it’s important to find engaging activities to keep kids busy throughout the day. This year, Brightly has put together a summer reading challenge that’s fun and educational!
Download our Summer Reading Bingo card and use our summer reading book lists to find stories that fulfill each prompt. There’s something for every reader to discover — from book recommendations for all ages to fun activities and so much more.
SUMMER READING LISTS FOR ALL AGES
Here are some amazing summer books that will keep your young ones engaged no matter what the summer throws at you.
It’s more important than ever to keep kids reading over the summer. Reading every day is the best way to prevent the summer slide, or at least reduce it as much as possible.
Whether you’re hoping to keep them learning over the summer or you just want to arm your tween with a stack of books that will transport them to a new and exciting place, these middle grade books are a great place to start!
If you’re hoping to discover some fabulous debuts or read a new story from a favorite author, there is no shortage of good YA titles to read this summer.
- How to Help Your Kids Tackle Their Required Summer Reading
- The Best Learning Apps to Keep Kids Engaged All Summer
- 18 Great Learning Games for Car Trips
- Ways to Get Your Child Ready for Kindergarten This Summer
- Summer Learning Loss Prevention Tips for 6- to 8-Year-Olds
- 8 Ways to Prevent Tweens from Backsliding This Summer
- Summer Reading Challenge — 2020 Edition
- Read-Alouds and Activities to Inspire Screen-Free Summer Adventures
- Picture Books to Inspire Children to Get Outside and Explore
- Summer Printables and Activities for Kids
- 6 Easy Ways to Get Outside and Read This Summer
- Boredom-Busting Activity Books for Kids
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Library This Summer
- Free Mega Pack of Mad Libs